GE6351 EVS Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering ECE GE6351 EVS old Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Download link for ECE 5th SEM GE6351 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering ECE
5th SEM GE6351 EVS – ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
Previous Year Question Papers
Answer ALL questions.
PARTA-(10 x2=20 marks)
1. Compare merits and probiems of dams.
2. What is meant by soil erosion?
3. Define the term Biodiversity.
4. Explain the concept of an ecosystem.
5. Give any four methods to control noise pollution.
6. How nuclear hazards can be disposed safely?
7. What is acid rain? 8. Explain the term “Global Warming”.
9. Define population explosion.
10. What are the types of solid wastes?
11. (a) (i) What is deforestation? Explain its impact on the environment. (9) (ii) Explain how the alternate energT sources play an important role in environmental impact? (10)
(i) write a brief note on changes caused by agricultural and overgrazing. (8) (ii) Define the term conservation of natural resources and explain the role ofan individual in conservation ofnatural resources. (8)
12. (a) (i) State the components of ecosystems and explain. (ii) Write a note on food chain. Or (10) (6)
GE6351 EVS Question Papers– Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For GE6351 EVS Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For GE6351 EVS Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For GE6351 EVS Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM ECE EVS Question Papers with answers
GE6351 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING previous year question papers free download
Anna University ECE EVS old question papers Regulation 2013
GE6351 Question Papers with answers, EVS previous year question bank – ECE 5th Semester