Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) HS6151 ENG 1 Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 1st SEM HS6151 Technical English 1 Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Change into imperative form
1. The Project work should be completed on time.
2. Care should be taken not to damage the machinery.
3. An oxy-acetylene torch should be used for welding.
4. These instructions should be strictly adhered to.
5. You should avoid heating the metal beyond its critical temperature.
6. The vessel should be cleaned thoroughly.
7. The metal plates should be clamed together.
8. The pedestrians should cross at the zebra crossing.
9. You should avoid using cell phone while crossing.
10. The criminals should be punished severely.
11. The car driver should wear safety belts while driving.
12. The building work should be completed before this month.
13. Care should be taken to squeeze out the whole of the flux.
14. No dirt should be left on them.
15. Villagers should be educated.
16. The metal should be heated for some more time.
17. The brake should be checked periodically.
Expand the following Compound nouns.
1. Air supply
2. Battery Car
3. Blast furnace
4. Coal gas
5. Diesel engine
6. Energy source
7. Friction losses
8. Gas jar 9. Heat transfer
10. Machine Language
11. Mass production
12. Metal tubes
13. Power cable
14. Power transmission problems
15. Shoe factory site announcement
16. Solar cooker
17. Steel tubes
18. Television mechanic
19. Water power
20. Word processor
HS6151 ENG 1 All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 1st SEM IT ENG 1 Important Questions
HS6151 Technical English 1 Answer Key free download
Anna University IT ENG 1 Important Questions Regulation 2013
HS6151 Answer Key, ENG 1 Unit wise Important Questions- IT 1st Semester