HS6151 ENG 1 Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) HS6151 ENG 1 Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for MECH 1st SEM HS6151 Technical English 1 Lecture Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
HS6151- Technical English 1
Expand the following Compound nouns.
1. Air supply
2. Battery Car
3. Blast furnace
4. Coal gas
5. Diesel engine
6. Energy source
7. Friction losses
8. Gas jar
9. Heat transfer
10. Machine Language
11. Mass production
12. Metal tubes
13. Power cable
14. Power transmission problems
15. Shoe factory site announcement
16. Solar cooker 17. Steel tubes
18. Television mechanic
19. Water power
20. Word processor
Fill in the blanks with positive connotation:
1. I recognized the familiar smell (stench/ aroma) of my roommate’s cooking.
2. Scrapple is an inexpensive(cheap / thrifty ) meal.
3. Kevin’s interest in model cars has turned into a hobby( obsession / avocation ) .
4. Uncle Henry lives in a hut (shack / cabin ) deep in the woods.
5. PhileasFogg was an adventurous (foolhardy / courageous) traveler.
HS6151 ENG 1 All Unit notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For HS6151 ENG 1 Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For HS6151 ENG 1 Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For HS6151 ENG 1 Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM MECH ENG 1 Lecture Notes
HS6151 Technical English 1 Notes free download
Anna University MECH ENG 1 Notes Regulation 2013
HS6151 Notes, ENG 1 Unit wise Lecture Notes – MECH 1st Semester