HS6151 ENG Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) HS6151 ENG Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 1st SEM HS6151 Technical English Lecture Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
HS6151- Technical English
- Activities conducted individually, in pairs and in groups like self introduction, peer introduction,group poster making, grammar and vocabulary games, etc.
- Role play activities
- Short presentations
- Listening and viewing activities with follow up activities like discussion, filling up worksheets,writing exercises (using language lab wherever necessary/possible) etc.
Internal assessment: 20%
3 tests of which two are pen and paper tests and the other is a combination of different modes of assessment like
- Creative writing
- Poster making, etc.All the four skills are to be tested with equal weightage given to each.
- Speaking assessment: Individual speaking activities, Pair work activities like role play, Interview, Group discussions
- Reading assessment: Reading passages with comprehension questions graded from simple to complex, from direct to inferential
- Writing assessment: Writing paragraphs, essays etc. Writing should include grammar and vocabulary.
- Listening/Viewing assessment: Lectures, dialogues, film clippings with questions on verbal as well as audio/visual content.End Semester Examination: 80%
HS6151 ENG All Unit notes – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For HS6151 ENG Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For HS6151 ENG Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For HS6151 ENG Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM CSE ENG Lecture Notes
HS6151 Technical English Notes free download
Anna University CSE ENG Notes Regulation 2013
HS6151 Notes, ENG Unit wise Lecture Notes – CSE 1st Semester