ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI ICE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING (ICE)
Anna University ICE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download ICE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
ICE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
ICE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
ICE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University ICE Syllabus pdf
ICE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University ICE Syllabus Regulation 2017
ICE Syllabus, ICE Unit wise Syllabus – ICE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Bachelor of Instrumentation and Control Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Have successful technical and professional careers in their chosen fields such as Process Control, Electronics & Information Technology.
- Engross in life long process of learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments in the field of Electronics & Instrumentation
The graduates will have the ability to
- Apply the Mathematical knowledge and the basics of Science and Engineering to solve the problems pertaining to Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Identify and formulate Instrumentation Engineering problems from research literature and be able to analyze the problem using first principles of Mathematics and Engineering Sciences.
- Come out with solutions for the complex problems and to design system components or process that fulfill the particular needs taking into account public health and safety and the social, cultural and environmental issues.
- Draw well-founded conclusions applying the knowledge acquired from research and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information and to arrive at significant conclusion.
- Form, select and apply relevant techniques, resources and Engineering and IT tools for Engineering activities like electronic prototyping, modeling and control of systems/processes and also being conscious of the limitations.
- Understand the role and responsibility of the Professional Instrumentation Engineer and to assess societal, health, safety issues based on the reasoning received from the contextual knowledge.
- Be aware of the impact of professional Engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and exhibit the knowledge and the need for sustainable Development.
- Apply the principles of Professional Ethics to adhere to the norms of the engineering practice and to discharge ethical responsibilities.
- Function actively and efficiently as an individual or a member/leader of different teams and multidisciplinary projects.
- Communicate efficiently the engineering facts with a wide range of engineering community
and others, to understand and prepare reports and design documents; to make effective presentations and to frame and follow instructions.
- Demonstrate the acquisition of the body of engineering knowledge and insight and Management Principles and to apply them as member / leader in teams and multidisciplinary environments.
- Recognize the need for self and life-long learning, keeping pace with technological challenges in the broadest sense.