Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) IT6502 DSP Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 5th SEM IT6502 Digital Signal Processing Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
1. What is meant by aliasing? How can it be avoided?
2. Give the graphical and mathematical representation of CT and DT unit impulse, unit step and unit ramp function.
3. Explain low pass sampling theorem
4. Classify discrete time signals
5. Define Nyquist rate. Compute Nyquist rate of the signal x(t) = A sin(250πt)+B sin(500πt)
6. Find the energy and power of x(n) = Aejωn u(n).
7. Compare energy signal and power signals
8. Examine which of the following sequences is periodic, and compute their fundamental period. (a) Aej7πn (b) sin(3n)
9. Inspect the system y (n) = ln [x (n)] is linear and time invariant?
10. Estimate the Z transform of x(n) = 5n u(n)
11. Find the signal energy of (1/2)n u(n)
12. Experiment whether the following sinusoid is periodic, if periodic then compute their fundamental period. (a) cos 0.01πn (b) sin(π62n/10)
13. Experiment whether the system y (n) = ex (n) is linear
14. Classify the discrete time systems
15. Estimate the Z transform of x(n) = an u(n)
16. Give the properties of convolution
17. List the properties of Z-Transform
18. Write down the Z transform pairs
IT6502 DSP All units Important Questions – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
Anna University 5th SEM IT DSP Important Questions
IT6502 Digital Signal Processing Answer Key free download
Anna University IT DSP Important Questions Regulation 2013
IT6502 Answer Key, DSP Unit wise Important Questions- IT 5th Semester