Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) IT6513 CASE TOOLS LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for IT 5th SEM IT6513 Case Tools Laboratory Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) 5th SEM IT6513 CASE TOOLS LAB-Case Tools Laboratory Syllabus
IT6513 CASE TOOLS LABORATORY L T P C 0 0 3 2
The student should be made to:
Learn the basics of OO analysis and design skills.
Be exposed to the UML design diagrams.
Learn to map design to code.
Be familiar with the various testing techniques
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
To develop a mini-project by following the 9 exercises listed below.
1. To develop a problem statement.
2. Identify Use Cases and develop the Use Case model.
3. Identify the conceptual classes and develop a domain model with UML Class diagram.
4. Using the identified scenarios, find the interaction between objects and represent them using UML Sequence diagrams.
5. Draw relevant state charts and activity diagrams.
6. Identify the User Interface, Domain objects, and Technical services. Draw the partial layered, logical architecture diagram with UML package diagram notation.
7. Develop and test the Technical services layer.
8. Develop and test the Domain objects layer.
9. Develop and test the User interface layer.
Suggested domains for Mini-Project:
1. Passport automation system.
2. Book bank
3. Exam Registration
4. Stock maintenance system.
5. Online course reservation system
7. Software personnel management system
8. Credit card processing
9. e-book management system
10. Recruitment system
11. Foreign trading system
12. Conference Management System
13. BPO Management System
14. Library Management System
15. Student Information System
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
At the end of the course, the student should be able to
Design and implement projects using OO concepts.
Use the UML analysis and design diagrams.
Apply appropriate design patterns.
Create code from design.
Compare and contrast various testing techniques
LAB EQUIPMENTS FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
SUGGESTED SOFTWARE TOOLS:
Rational Suite (or) Argo UML (or) equivalent, Eclipse IDE and Junit
30 user License Rational Suite
Open Source Alternatives: ArgoUML, Visual
Paradigm Eclipse IDE and JUnit
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For IT6513 CASE TOOLS Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM IT CASE TOOLS LAB Syllabus
IT6513 Case Tools Laboratory Syllabus free download
Anna University IT CASE TOOLS LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
IT6513 Syllabus, CASE TOOLS LAB experiment wise Syllabus – IT 5th Semester