IT6601 MC Syllabus
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) IT6601 MC Important Questions for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 6th SEM IT6601 Mobile Computing Answer Key is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 6th SEM IT6601 MC-Mobile Computing Syllabus
IT6601 MOBILE COMPUTING L T P C 3 0 0 3
OBJECTIVES: The student should be made to: x Understand the basic concepts of mobile computing x Be familiar with the network protocol stack x Learn the basics of mobile telecommunication system x Be exposed to Ad-Hoc networks x Gain knowledge about different mobile platforms and application development
UNIT I INTRODUCTION 9
Mobile Computing – Mobile Computing Vs wireless Networking – Mobile Computing Applications – Characteristics of Mobile computing – Structure of Mobile Computing Application. MAC Protocols – Wireless MAC Issues – Fixed Assignment Schemes – Random Assignment Schemes – Reservation Based Schemes.
UNIT II MOBILE INTERNET PROTOCOL AND TRANSPORT LAYER 9
Overview of Mobile IP – Features of Mobile IP – Key Mechanism in Mobile IP – route Optimization. Overview of TCP/IP – Architecture of TCP/IP- Adaptation of TCP Window – Improvement in TCP Performance.
UNIT III MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM 9
Global System for Mobile Communication (GSM) – General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) – Universal Mobile Telecommunication System (UMTS).
UNIT IV MOBILE AD-HOC NETWORKS 9 Ad-Hoc Basic Concepts – Characteristics – Applications – Design Issues – Routing – Essential of Traditional Routing Protocols –Popular Routing Protocols – Vehicular Ad Hoc networks ( VANET) – MANET Vs VANET – Security.
UNIT V MOBILE PLATFORMS AND APPLICATIONS 9 Mobile
Device Operating Systems – Special Constrains & Requirements – Commercial Mobile Operating Systems – Software Development Kit: iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone – MCommerce – Structure – Pros & Cons – Mobile Payment System – Security Issues.
PERIODS OUTCOMES: At the end of the course, the student should be able to: x Explain the basics of mobile telecommunication system x Choose the required functionality at each layer for given application x Identify solution for each functionality at each layer x Use simulator tools and design Ad hoc networks x Develop a mobile application.
TEXT BOOK: 1. Prasant Kumar Pattnaik, Rajib Mall, “Fundamentals of Mobile Computing”, PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi – 2012.
1. Jochen H. Schller, “Mobile Communications”, Second Edition, Pearson Education, New Delhi, 2007.
2. Dharma Prakash Agarval, Qing and An Zeng, “Introduction to Wireless and Mobile systems”, Thomson Asia Pvt Ltd, 2005.
3. Uwe Hansmann, Lothar Merk, Martin S. Nicklons and Thomas Stober, “Principles of Mobile Computing”, Springer, 2003.
4. William.C.Y.Lee,“Mobile Cellular Telecommunications-Analog and Digital Systems”, Second Edition,Tata Mc Graw Hill Edition ,2006.
5. C.K.Toh, “AdHoc Mobile Wireless Networks”, First Edition, Pearson Education, 2002.
6. Android Developers : http://developer.android.com/index.html
7. Apple Developer : https://developer.apple.com/
8. Windows Phone Dev Center : http://developer.windowsphone.com 9. BlackBerry Developer : http://developer.blackberry.com/
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For IT6601 MC Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For IT6601 MC Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For IT6601 MC Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For IT6601 MC Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM CSE MC Syllabus
IT6601 Mobile Computing Syllabus free download
Anna University CSE MC Syllabus Regulation 2013
IT6601 Syllabus, MC Unit wise Syllabus – CSE 6th Semester