Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) IT6612 CD LAB Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for IT 6th SEM IT6612 Compiler Laboratory Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) 6th SEM IT6612 COMPILER LAB-Compiler Laboratory Syllabus
IT6612 COMPILER LABORATORY L T P C 0 0 3 2
The student should be made to:
Be exposed to compiler writing tools.
Learn to implement the different Phases of compiler
Be familiar with control flow and data flow analysis
Learn simple optimization techniques
LIST OF EXPERIMENTS:
1. Implementation of Symbol Table
2. Develop a lexical analyzer to recognize a few patterns in C. (Ex. identifiers, constants, comments, operators etc.)
3. Implementation of Lexical Analyzer using Lex Tool
4. Generate YACC specification for a few syntactic categories.
a) Program to recognize a valid arithmetic expression that uses operator +, – , * and /.
b) Program to recognize a valid variable which starts with a letter followed by any number of letters or digits.
c)Implementation of Calculator using LEX and YACC
5. Convert the BNF rules into Yacc form and write code to generate Abstract Syntax Tree.
6. Implement type checking
7. Implement control flow analysis and Data flow Analysis
8. Implement any one storage allocation strategies(Heap,Stack,Static)
9. Construction of DAG
10. Implement the back end of the compiler which takes the three address code and produces the 8086 assembly language instructions that can be assembled and run using a 8086 assembler. The target assembly instructions can be simple move, add, sub, jump. Also simple addressing modes are used.
11. Implementation of Simple Code Optimization Techniques (Constant Folding., etc.)
TOTAL: 45 PERIODS
At the end of the course, the student should be able to
Implement the different Phases of compiler using tools
Analyze the control flow and data flow of a typical program
Optimize a given program
Generate an assembly language program equivalent to a source language program
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS:
Standalone desktops with C / C++ compiler and Compiler writing tools 30 Nos.
Server with C / C++ compiler and Compiler writing tools supporting 30 terminals or more.
LEX and YACC
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For IT6612 CD Lab Manual download – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM IT CD LAB Syllabus
IT6612 Compiler Laboratory Syllabus free download
Anna University IT CD LAB Syllabus Regulation 2013
IT6612 Syllabus, CD LAB experiment wise Syllabus – IT 6th Semester