Anna University Regulation 2013 Information Technology (IT) MA6251 M2 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for IT 2nd SEM MA6251 Mathematics 2 Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
MA6251 MATHEMATICS – II
M2 All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
MA6251 MATHEMATICS – II REGULATION 2013 SYLLABUS
MA6251 MATHEMATICS – II L T P C 3 1 0 4
• To make the student acquire sound knowledge of techniques in solving ordinary differential equations that model engineering problems.
• To acquaint the student with the concepts of vector calculus, needed for problems in all engineering disciplines.
• To develop an understanding of the standard techniques of complex variable theory so as to enable the student to apply them with confidence, in application areas such as heat conduction, elasticity, fluid dynamics and flow the of electric current.
• To make the student appreciate the purpose of using transforms to create a new domain in which it is easier to handle the problem that is being investigated.
UNIT I VECTOR CALCULUS 9+3
Gradient, divergence and curl – Directional derivative – Irrotational and solenoidal vector fields – Vector integration – Green’s theorem in a plane, Gauss divergence theorem and Stokes’ theorem (excluding proofs) – Simple applications involving cubes and rectangular parallelopipeds.
UNIT II ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS 9+3
Higher order linear differential equations with constant coefficients – Method of variation of parameters – Cauchy’s and Legendre’s linear equations – Simultaneous first order linear equations with constant coefficients.
UNIT III LAPLACE TRANSFORM 9+3
Laplace transform – Sufficient condition for existence – Transform of elementary functions – Basic properties – Transforms of derivatives and integrals of functions – Derivatives and integrals of transforms – Transforms of unit step function and impulse functions – Transform of periodic functions. Inverse Laplace transform -Statement of Convolution theorem – Initial and final value theorems – Solution of linear ODE of second order with constant coefficients using Laplace transformation techniques.
UNIT IV ANALYTIC FUNCTIONS 9+3
Functions of a complex variable – Analytic functions: Necessary conditions – Cauchy-Riemann equations and sufficient conditions (excluding proofs) – Harmonic and orthogonal properties of analytic function – Harmonic conjugate – Construction of analytic functions – Conformal mapping: w = z+k, kz, 1/z, z2, ez and bilinear transformation.
UNIT V COMPLEX INTEGRATION 9+3
Complex integration – Statement and applications of Cauchy’s integral theorem and Cauchy’s integral formula – Taylor’s and Laurent’s series expansions – Singular points – Residues – Cauchy’s residue theorem – Evaluation of real definite integrals as contour integrals around unit circle and semi-circle (excluding poles on the real axis).
TOTAL: 60 PERIODS
1. Bali N. P and Manish Goyal, “A Text book of Engineering Mathematics”, Eighth Edition, Laxmi Publications Pvt Ltd.,(2011).
2. Grewal. B.S, “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, 41 (2011). Edition, Khanna Publications, Delhi,
1. Dass, H.K., and Er. Rajnish Verma,” Higher Engineering Mathematics”, S. Chand Private Ltd., (2011)
2. Glyn James, “Advanced Modern Engineering Mathematics”, 3rd Edition, Pearson Education, (2012).
3. Peter V. O’Neil,” Advanced Engineering Mathematics”, 7th Edition, Cengage learning, (2012).
4. Ramana B.V, “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, (2008).
MA6251 M2 All Units 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For MA6251 M2 Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For MA6251 M2 Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For MA6251 M2 Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 2nd SEM IT M2 2marks 16 marks
MA6251 Mathematics 2 question bank free download
Anna University IT M2 short answers Regulation 2013
MA6251 2marks, M2 Unit wise short answers – IT 2nd Semester