ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI ME SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (ME)
Anna University ME Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download ME All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
ME 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
ME 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
ME All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University ME Syllabus pdf
ME All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University ME Syllabus Regulation 2017
ME Syllabus, ME Unit wise Syllabus – ME Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Develop innovative and sustainable products with multidisciplinary Engineering expertise.
- Solve complex engineering problems by applying mechanical, electrical and computer knowledge and engage in lifelong learning in their profession.
- Work or pursue higher education in multicultural, multilingual and multinational environment with competent oral and written communication.
- Lead and contribute in a team entrusted with professional, social and ethical responsibilities.
- Will be able to apply the laws of science and mathematics to provide engineering solutions to solve complex problems.
- Will be able to identify and analyze complex problems by modeling with the help of literature survey and validate the solution with experiments.
- Will be able to design and develop Mechatronics systems by selecting and integrating, sensors, appropriate materials, mechanics, thermal systems, manufacturing and automation methods.
- Will be able to collect, condition monitor and interpret data to provide engineering solutions.
- Will be able to create applications, products as well as modernizing the existing systems by using latest tools and technologies.
- Will be able to develop solutions for local and global requirements by applying engineering knowledge and professional ethics.
- Will have professional values on environmental and energy consumption for sustainability.
- Will be able to become a leader and contribute in a team with entrepreneurial qualities.
- Will be able to interact effectively in both oral and written format.
- Will continuously update their knowledge and skills to meet the ever changing global needs.