ME6302 MT1 2marks-16marks
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering (MECH) ME6302 MT1 2marks & 16marks for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for MECH 3rd SEM ME6302 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY – I Short answers, Question Bank are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
ME6302 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY – I
QUESTION BANK UNIT-I
Unit 1 – METAL CASTING PROCESSES
PART-A (2 MARKS)
1.Name four types of commonly used patterns 2.What is the merit of CO2 process?
3.State the essential properties of mounding sand
- Give any two merits and demerits of investment casting process
- Mention any two merits and demerits of die casting
- List out any four defects in casting
- What is meant by split pattern
- Define the term mould
10. What are the defects caused by low pouring temperature?
11. What is meant by match plate pattern making?
12. How will you calculate grain fineness number?
13. How patterns differ from casting?
14. What are the tests carried out to determine the quality of casting? 15. What are the functions of riser?
16. What are core prints?
17. What are the functions of gating and risering?
18. What is the composition of moulding sand?
19. What is the function of core?
20. Which process is called “Lost wax process”?Why?
ME6302 MT1 Unit 1 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6302 MT1 Unit 2 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6302 MT1 Unit 3 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6302 MT1 Unit 4 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
ME6302 MT1 Unit 5 2marks & 16marks – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For ME6302 MT1 Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For ME6302 MT1 Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For ME6302 MT1 Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 3rd SEM MECH MT1 2marks 16 marks
ME6302 MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY – I question bank free download
Anna University MECH MT1 short answers Regulation 2013
ME6302 2marks, MT1 Unit wise short answers – MECH 3rd Semester