ME6502 HMT Question Papers
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering MECH ME6502 HMT Question Papers for previous years are provided below. Download link for MECH 5th SEM ME6502 HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER Previous Year Question Papers are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Anna University Regulation 2013 Mechanical Engineering MECH
5th SEM ME6502 HMT – HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER
Previous Year Question Papers
ME6502 HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER L T P C 3 1 0 4
PART A — (10 x 2 = 20 marks)
1. What are the two mecu i.i ms o~ heat conduction in solids? 2. Wh at is t
2. Wh at is t his purpose of attaching fins to a surface? What are the different typ I s of fin profiles?
3. In what medium is the lumped system analysis is more likely to be applicable? An aluminum or wood? Why?
4. List the parameters that influence the heat transfer coefficient.
5. Physically, what does the Grashof number represent and how does it differ from Reynolds number?
6. How does boiling differ from evaporation?
7. What are the different types of fouling in heat exchangers?
8. What is total hemispherical emissivity?
9. What are radiation shields?
10. What is the physical meaning of Lewis number?
ME6502 HMT Question Papers 1 – Download Here
ME6502 HMT Question Papers 2 – Download Here
ME6502 HMT Question Papers 3 – Download Here
ME6502 HMT Question Papers 4 – Download Here
ME6502 HMT Question Papers 5 – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For ME6502 HMT Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For ME6502 HMT Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
For ME6502 HMT Lecture Notes – Click here
Anna University 5th SEM MECH HMT Question Papers with answers
ME6502 HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER previous year question papers free download
Anna University MECH HMT old question papers Regulation 2013
ME6502 Question Papers with answers, HMT previous year question bank – MECH 5th Semester