ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI ME SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (MECH)
Anna University MECH Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download ME All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
MECH 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
MECH 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
MECH All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University ME Syllabus pdf
MECH All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University ME Syllabus Regulation 2017
MECH Syllabus, ME Unit wise Syllabus – MECH Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering curriculum is designed to impart Knowledge, Skill and Attitude on the graduates to
- Have a successful career in Mechanical Engineering and allied industries.
- Have expertise in the areas of Design, Thermal, Materials and Manufacturing.
- Contribute towards technological development through academic research and industrial practices.
- Practice their profession with good communication, leadership, ethics and social responsibility.
- Graduates will adapt to evolving technologies through life-long learning.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and engineering sciences to develop mathematical models for industrial problems.
- An ability to identify, formulates, and solve complex engineering problems. with high degree of competence.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data obtained through those experiments.
- An ability to design mechanical systems, component, or a process to meet desired needs within the realistic constraints such as environmental, social, political and economic sustainability.
- An ability to use modern tools, software and equipment to analyze multidisciplinary problems.
- An ability to demonstrate on professional and ethical responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate, write reports and express research findings in a scientific community.
- An ability to adapt quickly to the global changes and contemporary practices.
- An ability to engage in life-long learning.