MG6851 POM Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 Electronic Communications Engineering (ECE) MG6851 POM Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for ECE 6th SEM MG6851 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Lecture Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
MG6851 – PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
OVERVIEW OF MANAGEMENT
The three levels of management are as follows
It consists of board of directors, chief executive or managing director. The top management is the ultimate source of authority and it manages goals and policies for an enterprise. It devotes more time on planning and coordinating functions.
The role of the top management can be summarized as follows
- Top management lays down the objectives and broad policies of the enterprise.
- It issues necessary instructions for preparation of department budgets,procedures, schedules etc.
- It prepares strategic plans & policies for the enterprise.
- It appoints the executive for middle level i.e. departmental managers.
- It controls & coordinates the activities of all the departments.
- It is also responsible for maintaining a contact with the outside world.
- It provides guidance and direction.
- The top management is also responsible towards the shareholders for theperformance of the enterprise.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For MG6851 POM Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For MG6851 POM Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For MG6851 POM Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
Anna University 6th SEM ECE POM Lecture Notes
MG6851 PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Notes free download
Anna University ECE POM Notes Regulation 2013
MG6851 Notes, POM Unit wise Lecture Notes – ECE 6th Semester