ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI MSE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING (MSE)
Anna University MSE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download MSE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
MSE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
MSE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
MSE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University MSE Syllabus pdf
MSE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University MSE Syllabus Regulation 2017
MSE Syllabus, MSE Unit wise Syllabus – MSE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
- Have knowledge on the subject & practices in the field of materials science & Engineering
- Choose their careers as practicing materials engineer in all fields of materials industries
- Engage in continuous learning & progress to do innovation in the field of materials
- Adapt to the work environment with exemplary leadership skills.
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering
- Ability to design & conduct experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to design a system, a component or a process to meet desired needs with in realistic constraints such as economic, environment, social, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability & sustainability
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to identify, formulate & solve engineering problems.
- To understand the professional & ethical responsibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- To understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic & societal context.
- Ability to engage them in lifelong learning.
- To have knowledge of contemporary/current issues.
- Ability to use the techniques, skills & modern engineering tools for engineering practice.
- Ability to apply fundamental process industries. & practical knowledge of unit operations & processes, principles of management and economics for providing better services to metallurgical & materials