ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI PCE SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION PETROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING (PCE)
Anna University PCE Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download PCE All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
PCE 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
PCE 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
PCE All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University PCE Syllabus pdf
PCE All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University PCE Syllabus Regulation 2017
PCE Syllabus, PCE Unit wise Syllabus – PCE Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
Graduates of B.Tech petrochemical Engineering will
- Exhibit a professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork ,
multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to solve the problems encountered in
- Gain knowledge in basic sciences, mathematics and computational platforms.
- Have a knowledge and competency in refinery process industries complemented by the
appropriate skills and attributes.
- Understand the theory and applications of analytical equipments used in industries for
testing the quality of petroleum, intermediates and products.
- Address to meet the world’s ever-increasing demand for hydrocarbon fuel, thermal energy,
and waste management.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of the programme,
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate their knowledge professionally and shoulder
- Graduates will able be to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs
within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health
and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Graduates will be able to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems related to
- Graduates will be capable to design experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will be able to meet the world’s ever-increasing demand for hydrocarbon fuel,
thermal energy, and waste management.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
- Graduates will have a knowledge to analyze chemical and petrochemical products.
- Graduates will understand the characteristics of source and reservoir Engineering.
- Graduates will gain expertise with environmentally sound exploration, evaluation and recovery
of oil, gas and other fluids in the earth.
- Graduates will Understand the pre requisites of control strategies and the mechanism of advance control systems.