ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI PCT SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION PETROCHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY (PCT)
Anna University PCT Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download PCT All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
PCT 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
PCT 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
PCT All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University PCT Syllabus pdf
PCT All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University PCT Syllabus Regulation 2017
PCT Syllabus, PCT Unit wise Syllabus – PCT Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs):
Graduates of B.Tech petrochemical technology will
- Exhibit a professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork , multidisciplinary approach, and an ability to solve the problems encountered in petrochemical sector.
- Gain knowledge in basic sciences, mathematics and computational platforms.
- Have a knowledge and competency in refinery process industries complemented by the appropriate skills and attributes.
- Understand the theory and applications of analytical equipments used in industries for testing the quality of petroleum, intermediates and products.
- Address to meet the world’s ever-increasing demand for hydrocarbon fuel, thermal energy, and waste management.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs):
On successful completion of the programme,
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate their knowledge professionally and shoulder ethical responsibilities.
- Graduates will able be to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- Graduates will be able to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems related to petrochemical industry.
- Graduates will be capable to design experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- Graduates will be able to meet the world’s ever-increasing demand for hydrocarbon fuel, thermal energy, and waste management.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups.
- Graduates will have a knowledge to analyze chemical and petrochemical products.
- Graduates will understand the characteristics of source and reservoir Engineering.
- Graduates will gain expertise with environmentally sound exploration, evaluation and recovery of oil, gas and other fluids in the earth.
- Graduates will Understand the pre requisites of control strategies and the mechanism of advance control systems.