PH6151 PHY Notes
Anna University Regulation 2013 Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) PH6151 PHY Notes for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for CSE 1st SEM PH6151 ENGINEERING PHYSICS Lecture Notes are listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
Unit -3 PH6151- ENGINEERING PHYSICS
Production of ultrasonics by magnetostriction and piezoelectric methods – acoustic grating -Non Destructive Testing – pulse echo system through transmission and reflection modes – A,B and C – scan displays, Medical applications – Sonogram
- • The word ultrasonic combines the Latin roots ultra, meaning ‘beyond’ and sonic, or sound.
- • The sound waves having frequencies above the audible range i.e. above 20000Hz are called ultrasonic waves.
- • Generally these waves are called as high frequency waves.
- • The broad sectors of society that regularly apply ultrasonic technology are the medical community, industry and the military.
- x They have high energy content.
- x Just like ordinary sound waves, ultrasonic waves get reflected, refracted and absorbed.
- x They can be transmitted over large distances with no appreciable loss of energy.
- x If an arrangement is made to form stationary waves of ultrasonics in a liquid, it serves as a diffraction grating. It is called an acoustic grating.
- x They produce intense heating effect when passed through a substance.
PRODUCTION OF ULTRASONIC WAVE
Ultrasonic waves are produced by the following methods.
- (1) Magneto-striction generator or oscillator
- (2) Piezo-electric generator or oscillator
PH6151 CHE Unit 1 notes – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 2 notes – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 2 notes Part B – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 3 notes – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 3 notes Part B – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 3 notes Part C – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 4 notes – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 4 notes Part B – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 4 notes Part C – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 4 notes Part D – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 5 notes – Download Here
PH6151 CHE Unit 5 notes Part B – Download Here
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For PH6151 PHY Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For PH6151 PHY Question Bank/2marks 16marks with answers – Click here
For PH6151 PHY Important Questions/Answer Key – Click here
Anna University 1st SEM CSE PHY Lecture Notes
PH6151 ENGINEERING PHYSICS Notes free download
Anna University CSE PHY Notes Regulation 2013
PH6151 Notes, PHY Unit wise Lecture Notes – CSE 1st Semester