ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI RA SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION (RA)
Anna University RA Syllabus Regulation 2017 — > Click to download
PFB links to download RA All Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017
RA 1st Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
RA 2nd Sem Anna University Syllabus Regulation 2017 -> Download
SEARCH TERM FOR
ANNA UNIVERSITY SYLLABUS 2017 REGULATION
RA All Sem Syllabus Regulation 2017 Anna University
Anna University RA Syllabus pdf
RA All semester Syllabus free download
Anna University RA Syllabus Regulation 2017
RA Syllabus, RA Unit wise Syllabus – RA Semester wise Syllabus 2017
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
Bachelor of Robotics and Automation Engineering curriculum is designed to prepare the graduates having attitude and knowledge to
- Have successful professional and technical career
- Have strong foundation in basic sciences, mathematics and computational platforms
- Have knowledge on the theory and practices in the field and service of robotics Engineering and allied areas
- Engross in life-long learning to keep themselves abreast of new developments
- Practice and inspire high ethical values and technical standards
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, sciences and engineering
- Ability to identify the electrical, electronics and mechanical components and use of them design or machine elements and transmission system.
- Ability to design automatic manufacturing cells with robotic control.
- Ability to understand the electronic control system in metal machining and other manufacturing process.
- Ability to understand the features and operation of automation products.
- Ability to understand ethical and professional responsibilities
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in interdisciplinary groups
- Ability to review, comprehend and report technological development.