RAE651 ASL Lab Syllabus
AKTU Aeronautical Engineering(AE) RAE651 ASL Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 6th SEM RAE651 Aircraft Structure Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Aeronautical Engineering(AE) 6th SEM RAE651 ASL Aircraft Structure Lab Syllabus
RAE651: AIRCRAFT STRUCTURE LAB
Minimum 10 out of following such Experiments (or such Experiments)
1. Determination of young’s modulus for metallic materials
2. Determination of flexural strength of metallic materials.
3. Determination of deflection of a simply-supported beam
4. Determination of deflection of a cantilever beam.
5. Verification of superposition theorem
6. Buckling load estimation of slender eccentric columns
7. Determination of flexural rigidity of composite beams
8. Determination of Shear failure of bolted and riveted Joints
9. Determination of Truss and frame analysis.
10. Determination of symmetrical Bending of a Cantilever Beam.
11. Determination of combined bending and Torsion of a Hollow Circular Tube.
12. Determination of shear Centre of a Channel Section and I section.
13. Fabrication of a Composite Laminate.
14. Determination of Tension field beam.
15. Study of non-destructive testing procedures.
16. Free Vibration of a Cantilever Beam.
17. Forced Vibration of a cantilever Beam.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 6th SEM AE ASL Syllabus
RAE651 Aircraft Structure Lab Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE ASL Syllabus
RAE651 Syllabus, ASL Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 6th Semester