RAG 654 EPAPL lab Syllabus
AKTU Agricultural Engineering (AE) RAG 654 EPAPL Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 6th SEM RAG 654 Engineering Properties of Agricultural Produce Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Agricultural Engineering(AE) 6th SEM RAG 654EPAPL – Engineering Properties of Agricultural Produce Lab Syllabus
RAG 654 Engineering Properties of Agricultural Produce Lab
(1) Determination of the shape and size of grains, fruits and vegetables.
(2) Determination of bulk density and angle of repose of grains,
(3) Determination of the particle density/true density and porosity of solid grains.
(4) Finding the co-efficient of external and internal friction of different crops.
(5) Finding out the terminal velocity of grain sample and study the separating behaviour in a
vertical wind tunnel.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 6th SEM AE EPAPL Syllabus
RAG-654 Engineering Properties of Agricultural Produce Lab Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE EPAPL Syllabus
RAG 654 Syllabus, EPAPL Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 6th Semester