RAG652 PHHMAPL Lab Syllabus
AKTU Agricultural Engineering(AE) RAG652 PHHMAPL Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 6th SEM RAG652 POST HARVEST ENGG. OF HORTICULTURAL, MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Agricultural Engineering(AE) 6th SEM RAG652 PHHMAPL Lab POST HARVEST ENGG. OF HORTICULTURAL, MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS LAB Syllabus
RAG652 Post Harvest Engg. Of Horticultural, Medicinal and Aromatic
(1) Performance evaluation of peeler and slicer.
(2) Performance evaluation of juicer and pulper.
(3) Performance evaluation of blanching equipment,
(4) Testing adequacy of blanching, Study of cold storage and its design,
(5) Study of CAP and MAP storage, Minimal processing of vegetables.
(6) Preparation of value added products.
(7) Visit to fruit and vegetable processing industry, Visit to spice processing plant.
(8) Study of charcteristics of differant medicinal and aeromatic plant & Identification of their
(9) Harvesting drying, grading,storage and packaging of medicinal and aeromatic plant.
(10) Study on preparation of plant materials for extraction and value added products from
medicinal and aeromatic plants.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 6th SEM AE PHHMAPL Syllabus
RAG 652 POST HARVEST ENGG. OF HORTICULTURAL, MEDICINAL AND AROMATIC PLANTS LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE PHHMAPL Syllabus
RAG 652 Syllabus, PHHMAPL Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 6th Semester