RAG653 WHSCL Lab Syllabus
AKTU Agricultural Engineering(AE) RAG653 WHSCL Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 6th SEM RAG653 Water Harvesting and Soil Conservation Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Agricultural Engineering(AE) 6th SEM RAG653 WHSCL – Water Harvesting and Soil Conservation Lab Syllabus
RAG-653 Water Harvesting and Soil Conservation Lab
(1) Study of different types of farm ponds.
(2) Computation of storage capacity of embankment type of farm ponds.
(3) Design of dugout farm ponds. Design of percolation pond and nala bunds.
(4) Runoff measurement using H-flume.
(5) Exercise on hydraulic jump. Exercise on energy dissipation in water flow.
(6) Hydrologic, hydraulic and structural design of drop spillway and stability analysis.
(7) Design of SAF stilling basins in chute spillway.
(8) Hydrologic, hydraulic and structural design of drop inlet spillway.
(9) Design of small earthen embankment structures.
(10) Practice on softwares for design of soil and water conservation structures.
(11) Field visit to watershed project areas treated with soil and water conservation measures /
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 6th SEM AE WHSCL Syllabus
RAG653Water Harvesting and Soil Conservation Lab Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE WHSCL Syllabus
RAG653 Syllabus, WHSCL Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 6th Semester