RAU502 DSL Lab Syllabus
AKTU AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING(AE) RAU502 DSL Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 5th SEM RAU502 DESIGN & SIMULATION LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING(AE) 5th SEM RAU502 DSL– DESIGN & SIMULATION LAB Syllabus
RAU502 DESIGN AND SIMULATION LAB
1. Design & Modeling of Cotter joint.
2. Design & Modeling of Knuckle joint
3. Design & Modeling of riveted joint applied to boiler joints.
4. Study of a FEA package and modeling stress analysis of
a. Bars of constant cross section area, tapered cross section area and stepped bar
c. Beams – Simply supported, cantilever, beams with UDL, beams with varying load etc
5. Mini Project: Will take up problems from real life applications and optimize
using modeling and analysis software
Each student will be given a real life problem for the complete design of a subsystem/system
using either manual calculation with the help of design handbook or through computer
programme or through software tools. This assignment should be done in groups, which will
be submitted at the end of the semester.
1. Design of Machine Elements, V.B. Bhandari, Tata McGraw Hill Co.
2. Design of Machine Elements, Sharma and Purohit, PHI.
3. Machine Design-R S Khurmi and J K Gupta, S Chand
4. Machine Design, Sadhu Singh, Khanna Publishing House
5. J N Reddy “An Introduction to finite element method” Tata Mc Graw Hill 3rd edition
6. S.S. Rao, “Finite Element Method In Engineering”, Pergaman Press
7. Machine Design, Sadhu Singh, Khanna Publishing House
8. P Seshu, Finite Element Analysis, PHI publications, Delhi
Design data book: Design Data Handbook for Mechanical Engineering in SI and Metric Units – by
K. Mahadevan, and K. Balaveera Reddy
1. Design of Machine Elements-M.F. Spott, Pearson Eductaion
2. Machine Design-Maleev and Hartman, CBS Publishers.
3. Mechanical Engineering Design, 9e – Joseph E. Shigely, McGraw Hill Education.
4. Design of Machine Elements, Gope PHI.
5. Finite Element Method with Applications in Engineering Y M Desai, Pearson Publication
6. Introduction to Finite Element Analysis by Tirupathi R.Chandrupatla & Ashok D Belegundu,
7. V.Ramamurti “Finite Element Method in Machine Design”Norosa Publishing House
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 5th SEM AE DSL Syllabus
RAU502 DESIGN & SIMULATION LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE DSL Syllabus
RAU502 Syllabus, DSL Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 5th Semester