RAU651 AFLL Lab Syllabus
AKTU AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING(AE) RAU651 AFLL Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 6th SEM RAU651 AUTOMOTIVE FUELS AND LUBRICANTS LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING(AE) 6th SEM RAU651 2AFLL– AUTOMOTIVE FUELS AND LUBRICANTS LAB Syllabus
RAU651 AUTOMOTIVE FUELS AND LUBRICANTS LAB
Minimum eight experiments out of the followings:
1. Temperature dependence of viscosity of lubrication oil by Redwood Viscometer.
2. Viscosity Index of lubricating oil by Saybott Viscometer.
3. Flash and Fire points of Diesel, K-Oil, Bio Diesel.
4. Flash and Fire points of lubricants.
5. Drop point of grease and mechanical penetration in grease.
6. Calorific value of liquid fuel.
7. Calorific value of gaseous fuel
8. Study of semi solid lubrication in various Automobile Unit & Joints
9. Study of lubrication in transmission, final drive, steering gearbox.
10. Study of analytical equipment for oil analysis.
11. To find out volatility characteristic of different fuels by ASTM distillation
methods (diesel, gasoline lubricants).
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 6th SEM AE AFLL Syllabus
RAU651 AUTOMOTIVE FUELS AND LUBRICANTS LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE AFLL Syllabus
RAU651 Syllabus, AFLL Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 6th Semester