RBM602 BSP Syllabus
AKTU BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING(BE) RBM602 BSP Syllabus for all 5 units are provided below. Download link for BE 6th SEM RBM602 BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING(BE) 6th SEM RBM602 BSP– BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING Syllabus
RBM602 BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING
Z transform introduction, definition, convergence. Inverse Z transforms, Analysis of discrete time systems using Z transforms. Solutions of differential equations. Transfer functions and stability.
Fourier transform for continuous signals. Energy spectrum, Properties (without proof), Gibbs phenomena, Auto and cross correlation. Discrete Fourier transforms. Properties (without proof), Inverse DFT, introduction to FFT
IIR & FIR Filters, Low pass, High Pass, Band Pass Filters using windows – Kaiser Windows.
Sampling Theorem, aliasing Nyquist criteria, ADC’s and DAC’s.
Digital signals and systems: Classification of systems causal, time varying, time invariant, lumped. Introduction to digital signals systems. Convolution, Auto-correlation and cross correlation , Use of Matlab signal processing toolbox on various real bio – medical signals.
Introduction, Characteristics of Bio – Signals, Types of Signals, Measurement, Transformation. and reduction, computation of signal parameters that are diagnostically significant, stationary and non – stationary bio – signals, Application areas of Bio -Signals analysis – EEG, ECG, Phonocardiogram, Spiro Gram, Evoked Signals.
1. Digital signal processing, Proakis (PHI)
2. Signal Analysis By R. P. Singh , Second edition Tata McGraw – Hill
3. Engineering Electronics By Mauro R Prentice – Hall
4. Malmivuo, J. and Plonsey, R. Bioelectromagnetism: Principles and Applications of Bioelectric and Biomagnetic Fields, Oxford University Press, New York, 1995.
5. D C Reddy, McGraw Hill, Biomedical Signal Processing.
1. Biomedical signal processing: Metin Akay (academic press)
2. Biomedical signal processing: Tompkins (academic press)
3. Theory and application of digital signal processing: Rabiner and Gold (EEE pub)
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
For AKTU RBM602 BSP Previous Year Question Papers – Click here
For AKTU RBM602 BSP Important Questions/Short Answers – Click here
For AKTU RBM602 BSP Lecture Notes – Click here
AKTU 6th SEM BE BSP Syllabus
RBM602 BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING Syllabus free download
UP Technical University BE BSP Syllabus
RBM602 Syllabus, BSP Unit-wise Syllabus – BE 6th Semester