AKTU Biotechnology (BT) RBT653 BI-IIL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for BT 6th SEM RBT653 Bioinformatics-II Lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Biotechnology(BT) 6th SEM RBT653 BI-IIL– Bioinformatics-II Lab Syllabus
RBT653: Bioinformatics-II Lab
1. Identification of Distantly related homologous sequences of a given query protein sequence
2. Construct Phylogenetic tree of five evolutionary related protein/nucleotide sequences.
3. Prediction of secondary structure of RNA using any web server.
4. Construction and analysis of Ramachandran Plot using any suitable web server.
5. Align two homologous protein structure and calculation the RMSD for the superposition
6. Comparative assessment of best available tools for genome annotation.
7. Construction of restriction maps for various vectors used in genetic engineering using tool
8. Primer Design: Construct primers for the given DNA sequence using any suitable web based
9. Generate 2D QSAR model of a set of legend descriptor data using any web based tool.
Text books and References
1. Bioinformatics: A Practical Guide to the Analysis of Genes and Proteins by Andreas D.
2. Structural Bioinformatics by Philip E Bourne, John Wiley & Sons
3. Analytical Tools for DNA, Genes & Genomes: by Arseni Markoff, New Age
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM BT BI-IIL Syllabus
RBT653 Bioinformatics-II Lab Syllabus free download
UP Technical University BT BI-IIL Syllabus
RBT653 Syllabus, BI-IIL Unit-wise Syllabus – BT 6th Semester