RCE 652 EEL Lap Syllabus
AKTU CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE) RCE 652 EEL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for CE 6th SEM RCE 652 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE) 6th SEM RCE 652 EEL– ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING LAB Syllabus
RCE 652 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING LAB
1. Determination of turbidity and conductivity.
2. Determination of pH, alkalinity and acidity.
3. Determination of hardness and chlorides.
4. Determination of residual chlorine.
5. Determination of MPN (most probable number) of coliforms.
6. Measurement of SPM and PM10 with high volume sampler.
7. Measurement of sound level with sound level meter.
8. Determination of total , suspended and dissolved solids.
9. Determination of BOD.
10. Determination of COD.
11. Determination of kjeldahl nitrogen.
12. Determination of fluoride.
13. Determination of optimum dose of coagulants by Jar Test Apparatus.
14. Field Visit of Water/ Sewage Treatment Plant of a nearby area.
Note: 1. Experiment at S.NO. 14 is mandatory.
2. Any 8 Experiments out of the S.NO 1 to 13 are to be performed.
1. A.P.H.A. “Standard Methods for the Examination of Water andWastewater”, American Public
2. Sawyer, C.N., McCarty, P.L. & Parkin, G.F. “Chemistry for Environmental Engineering”, Mc-
3. Mathur, R.P. “Water & Wastewater Testing”, Lab Manual, Roorkee.
4. O P Gupta, Environmental Chemistry, ” Khanna Publishing house.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM CE EEL Syllabus
RCE 652 ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University CE EEL Syllabus
RCE 652 Syllabus, EEL Unit-wise Syllabus – CE 6th Semester