RCE 654 SDL Lap Syllabus
AKTU CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE) RCE 654 SDL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for CE 6th SEM RCE 654 STRUCTURAL DETAILING LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University CIVIL ENGINEERING (CE) 6th SEM RCE 654 SDL– STRUCTURAL DETAILING LAB Syllabus
RCE 654 STRUCTURAL DETAILING LAB
1. Study of SP34/IS13920/IS456:2000 for detailing of structural elements.
2. Preparation of working hand sketches and Auto CAD drawings for the following-
RC Beams- Simply supported, Continuous, Cantilever
T – beam / L-beam floor
Slabs – Simply supported, Continuous, One way and two way slabs.
Columns – Tied Columns and Spirally reinforced columns.
Isolated footings for RC Columns.
Combined rectangular and trapezoidal footings.
3. Preparation of bar bending schedule
4. Detailing of Buildings with respect to Earthquake Resistant Design
5. Study of full set of structural drawing of a building as made available by Institute.
Krishna Raju N., “Structural Design and Drawing” University Press (India),
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM CE SDL Syllabus
RCE 654 STRUCTURAL DETAILING LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University CE SDL Syllabus
RCE 654 Syllabus, SDL Unit-wise Syllabus – CE 6th Semester