RCH602 PDC Syllabus
AKTU CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (CE) RCH602 PDC Syllabus for all 5 units are provided Below. Download link for CE 6th SEM RCH602 PROCESS DYNAMICS & CONTROL Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (CE) 6th SEM RCH602 PDC– PROCESS DYNAMICS & CONTROL Syllabus
RCH602: Process Dynamics & Control
Dynamic modeling of first and second-order process; Interacting and non-interacting
processes; Nonlinear and integrating processes; introduction to non-minimum phase processes;
Distributed parameter processes and MIMO processes; Response of first and second order
processes with respect to different types of forcing functions.
Experimental estimation of dynamic process parameters and
identification. Modes of control action: Classification of
controllers and control strategy.
Closed loop feedback control: Servo and regulator problems; Offset; Selection of mode of
control action; Closed loop response;
Routh stability criterion; Controller tuning and design:, Online tuning- closed loop and open loop
methods. Frequency response technique: Phase margin and gain margin; Bode stability criterion;
Nyquist stability criterion; Controller design. Root locus plot and stability analysis.
Cascade and feed forward control: Design of controller and analysis of
control system. Ratio, Adaptive, Model-based, Multivariable, Selective
and Split range control. Computer process control
1. Coughnaowr, D. R., “Process Systems Analysis and Control”, McGraw-Hill, Inc.
2. Stephanopolous, G., “Chemical Process Control”, Prentice-Hall.
1. Seborg, D. E., Edgar, T., and Mellichamp, D. A., “Process Dynamics and
Control”, John Wiley and Sons.
2. Bequette, B. W., “Process Control: Modeling, Design, and Simulation”, Prentice-Hall,
3. Chidambaram, M., “Computer Control of Processes” Narosa Publishing House Pvt.
4. D.C. Sikdar, ” Instrumentation and Process Control”, Khanna Book Publishing
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM CE PDC Syllabus
RCH602 PROCESS DYNAMICS & CONTROL Syllabus free download
UP Technical University CE PDC Syllabus
RCH602 Syllabus, PDC Unit-wise Syllabus – CE 6th Semester