RCS502 DAA Syllabus
AKTU COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) RCS502 DAA Syllabus for all 5 units are provided Below. Download link for CSE/CSIT 5th SEM RCS502 DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHM Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) 5th SEM RCS502 DAA– DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHM Syllabus
RCS502: Design and Analysis of Algorithm
Introduction: Algorithms, Analyzing Algorithms, Complexity of Algorithms, Growth of Functions, Performance Measurements, Sorting and Order Statistics – Shell Sort, Quick Sort, Merge Sort, Heap Sort, Comparison of Sorting Algorithms, Sorting in Linear Time.
Advanced Data Structures: Red-Black Trees, B – Trees, Binomial Heaps, Fibonacci Heaps, Tries, Skip List
Divide and Conquer with Examples Such as Sorting, Matrix Multiplication, Convex Hull and Searching.
Greedy Methods with Examples Such as Optimal Reliability Allocation, Knapsack, Minimum Spanning Trees – Prim’s and Kruskal’s Algorithms, Single Source Shortest Paths – Dijkstra’s and Bellman Ford Algorithms.
Dynamic Programming with Examples Such as Knapsack. All Pair Shortest Paths – Warshal’s and Floyd’s Algorithms, Resource Allocation Problem. Backtracking, Branch and Bound with Examples Such as Travelling Salesman Problem, Graph Coloring, n-Queen Problem, Hamiltonian Cycles and Sum of Subsets.
Selected Topics: Algebraic Computation, Fast Fourier Transform, String Matching, Theory of NP-Completeness, Approximation Algorithms and Randomized Algorithms
1. Thomas H. Coreman, Charles E. Leiserson and Ronald L. Rivest, “Introduction to Algorithms”, Printice Hall of India.
2. E. Horowitz & S Sahni, “Fundamentals of Computer Algorithms”,
3. Aho, Hopcraft, Ullman, “The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms” Pearson Education, 2008.
4. LEE “Design & Analysis of Algorithms (POD)”,McGraw Hill
5. Gajendra Sharma, Design & Analysis of Algorithms, Khanna Publishing House
6. Richard E.Neapolitan “Foundations of Algorithms” Jones & Bartlett Learning
7. Jon Kleinberg and Éva Tardos, Algorithm Design, Pearson, 2005.
8. Michael T Goodrich and Roberto Tamassia, Algorithm Design: Foundations, Analysis, and Internet Examples, Second Edition, Wiley, 2006.
9. Harry R. Lewis and Larry Denenberg, Data Structures and Their Algorithms, Harper Collins, 1997
10. Robert Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne, Algorithms, fourth edition, Addison Wesley, 2011.
11. Harsh Bhasin,”Algorithm Design and Analysis”,First Edition,Oxford University Press.
12. Gilles Brassard and Paul Bratley,Algorithmics:Theory and Practice,Prentice Hall,1995.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM CSE/CSIT DAA Syllabus
RCS502 DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF ALGORITHM Syllabus free download
UP Technical University CSE/CSIT DAA Syllabus
RCS502 Syllabus, DAA Unit-wise Syllabus – CSE/CSIT 5th Semester