RCS651 CNL Lap Syllabus
AKTU COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) RCS651 CNL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for CSE/CSIT 6th SEM RCS651 COMPUTER NETWORKS LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) 6th SEM RCS651 CNL– COMPUTER NETWORKS LAB Syllabus
RCS651: COMPUTER NETWORKS LAB
1. To learn handling and configuration of networking hardware like RJ-45 connector, CAT-6 cable, crimping tool, etc.
2. Configuration of router, hub, switch etc. (using real devices or simulators)
3. Running and using services/commands like ping, trace route, nslookup, arp, telnet, ftp, etc.
4. Network packet analysis using tools like Wireshark, tcpdump, etc.
5. Network simulation using tools like Cisco Packet Tracer, NetSim, OMNeT++, NS2, NS3, etc.
6. Socket programming using UDP and TCP (e.g., simple DNS, data & time client/server, echo client/server, iterative & concurrent servers)
7. Programming using raw sockets
8. Programming using RPC
Note: The Instructor may add/delete/modify/tune experiments, wherever he/she feels in a justified manner.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM CSE/CSIT CNL Syllabus
RCS651 COMPUTER NETWORKS LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University CSE/CSIT CNL Syllabus
RCS651 Syllabus, CNL Unit-wise Syllabus – CSE/CSIT 6th Semester