RCS653 CGL Lap Syllabus
AKTU COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) RCS653 CGL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for CSE/CSIT 6th SEM RCS-653 COMPUTER GRAPHICS LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING/COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY(CSE/CSIT) 6th SEM RCS653 CGL– COMPUTER GRAPHICS LAB Syllabus
RCS653: COMPUTER GRAPHICS LAB
1. To implement DDA algorithms for line and circle.
2. To implement Bresenham’s algorithms for line, circle and ellipse drawing
3. To implement Mid Point Circle algorithm using C .
4. To implement Mid Point Ellipse algorithm using C .
5. To perform 2D Transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling, reflection and sharing.
6. To implement Cohen–Sutherland 2D clipping and window–viewport mapping.
7. To implement Liang Barksy Line Clipping Algorithm.
8. To perform 3D Transformations such as translation, rotation and scaling.
9. To convert between color models.
10. To perform animation using any Animation software
11. To perform basic operations on image using any image editing software
12. To draw different shapes such as hut, face, kite, fish etc.
Note: The Instructor may add/delete/modify/tune experiments, wherever he/she feels in a justified manner
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM CSE/CSIT CGL Syllabus
RCS653 COMPUTER GRAPHICS LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University CSE/CSIT CGL Syllabus
RCS653 Syllabus, CGL Unit-wise Syllabus – CSE/CSIT 6th Semester