REC501 IC Syllabus
AKTU ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) REC501 IC Syllabus for all 5 units are provided Below. Download link for EE/ECE/ETE 5th SEM REC501 INTEGRATED CIRCUITS Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) 5th SEM REC501 IC– INTEGRATED CIRCUITS Syllabus
Analog Integrated circuit Design: an overview: Current Mirrors using BJT and MOSFETs, Simple current Mirror, Base current compensated current Mirror, Wilson and Improved Wilson Current Mirrors, Widlar Current source and Cascode current Mirror The 741 IC Op-Amp: Bias circuit, short circuit protection circuitry, the input stage, the second stage, the output stage, and device parameters; DC Analysis of 741: Small Signal Analysis of input stage, the second stage, the output stage; Gain, Frequency Response of 741; a Simplified Model, Slew Rate, Relationship Between ft and SR
Linear Applications of IC op-amps: An Overview of Op-Amp (ideal and non-ideal) based Circuits V-I and I-V converters, generalized Impedance converter, simulation of inductors. Filters: First and second order LP, HP, BP BS and All pass active filters, KHN.
Digital Integrated Circuit Design- An Overview: CMOS Logic Gate Circuits: Basic Structure CMOS realization of Inverters, AND, OR, NAND and NOR Gates Latches and Flip flops: The Latch, The SR Flip-flop, CMOS Implementation of SR Flip- flops, A Simpler CMOS Implementation of the Clocked SR Flip-flop, D Flip-flop Circuits.
Non-Linear applications of IC Op-amps: Log–Anti Log Amplifiers, Precision Rectifiers, Peak Detectors, Simple and Hold Circuits, AnalogMultipliersand their applications. Op- amp as a comparator, Zero crossing detector, Schmitt Trigger, Astable multi vibrator, Mono stable multi vibrator, Generation of Triangular Waveforms
D/A and A/D converters Integrated Circuit Timer: The 555 Circuit, Implementing a Mono stable Multi-vibrator Using the 555 IC, Astable Multi vibrator Using the 555 IC. Phase locked loops (PLL): Ex-OR Gates and multipliers as phase detectors, Block Diagram of IC PLL, Working of PLL and Applications of PLL.
1. Sedra and Smith, “Microelectronic Circuits”, 6thEdition, Oxford University Press.
2. Michael Jacob, “Applications and Design with Analog Integrated Circuits”, PHI, 2nd Edition.
3. A. K. Maini, Analog Circuits, Khanna Publishing House, Delhi.
1. Jacob Millman and Arvin Grabel, “Microelectronics”, 2nd Edition, Tata McGraw Hill.
2. BehzadRazavi, “Fundamentals of Microelectronics”, 2nd Edition, Wiley.
3. Mark N. Horenstein, “Microelectronic Circuits and Devices”, PHI.
4. Paul R. Gray, Paul J. Hurst, Stephen H. Lewis and Robert G. Meyer, “Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits”, Wiley.
5. Data Sheet: http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tl082.pdf
6. Application Note: http://www.ti.com/lit/an/sloa020a/sloa020a.pdf
7. MPY634 Data Sheet: http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/mpy634.pdf
8. Application Note: http://www.ti.com/lit/an/sbfa006/sbfa006.pdf
9. ASLK Pro Manual: ASLK Manual
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM EE/ECE/ETE IC Syllabus
REC501 INTEGRATED CIRCUITS Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EE/ECE/ETE IC Syllabus
REC501 Syllabus, IC Unit-wise Syllabus – EE/ECE/ETE 5th Semester