REC551 ICL Lap Syllabus
AKTU ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) REC551 ICL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EE/ECE/ETE 5th SEM REC551 INTEGRATED CIRCUITS LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) 5th SEM REC551 ICL– INTEGRATED CIRCUITS LAB Syllabus
REC551 INTEGRATED CIRCUITS LAB
Objective: – To design and implement the circuits to gain knowledge on performance of thecircuit and its application. These circuits should also be simulated on Pspice and implemented using TL082, LM741, NE555, ASLK, MPY634 KP connecting wires, Power Supply, function generator and oscilloscope.
1. Design and test a function generator that can generate square wave and triangular wave output for a given frequency and cascade a multiplier MPY634KP in feedback loop to form VCO
2. Voltage to current and current to voltage convertors.
3. Second order filters using operational amplifier in universal active filter topology for-
a) Low pass filter of specified cut off frequency.
b) High pass filter of specified frequency.
c) Band pass filter with unit gain of specified pass band
d) Design a notch filter to eliminate 50Hz power line frequency.
4. Wien bridge oscillator using operational amplifier.
5. Astable and mono-stable multivibrators using IC 555.
6. Design the following amplifiers:
a) A unity gain amplifier.
b) A non-inverting amplifier with a gain of “A”.
c) An inverting amplifier with a gain of “A”.
d) Log and antilog amplifiers.
e) Voltage comparator and zero crossing detectors.
7. Design and test a PLL to get locked to a given frequency „f‟. Measure the locking range of the system and also measure the change in phase of the output signal as input frequency is varied within the lock range.
8. Design and test the integrator for a given time constant.
9. Design and test a high-Q Band pass self-tuned filter for a given center frequency.
10. Design and test an AGC system for a given peak amplitude of sine-wave output.
11. Design and test a Low Dropout regulator using op-amps for a given voltage regulation characteristic and compare the characteristics with TPS7250IC.
12. Design of a switched mode power supply that can provide a regulated output voltage for a given input range using the TPS40200 IC.
Note: All listed experiments are compulsory. In addition to it, the Institutes may include more experiments based on the expertise.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM EE/ECE/ETE ICL Syllabus
REC551 INTEGRATED CIRCUITS LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EE/ECE/ETE ICL Syllabus
REC551 Syllabus, ICL Unit-wise Syllabus – EE/ECE/ETE 5th Semester