REC553 DSPL Lap Syllabus
AKTU ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) REC553 DSPL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EE/ECE/ETE 5th SEM REC553 DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING/ ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (EE/ECE/ETE) 5th SEM REC553 DSPL – DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB Syllabus
REC553 DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB List of Experiments
1. To study about DSP Processors and architecture of TMS320C6713 DSP processor.
2. Introduction to MATLAB and Code Composer Studio or its equivalent open source software.
OR Introduction to Scilab Open Source Software (Using Spoken Tutorial MOOCs)
3. Write a Program for the generation of basic signals such as unit impulse, unit step, ramp, exponential, sinusoidal and cosine.
4. To study matrix multiplication using code composer studio.
5. Evaluate 4 point DFT of and IDFT of x(n) = 1, 0 ≤ n ≤ 3; 0 elsewhere.
6. To implement FFT algorithm.
7. Verify Blackman and Hamming windowing techniques.
8. Implement IIR Butterworth analog Low Pass for a 4 KHz cut off frequency.
9. Verify Circular Convolution using code composer studio.
10. Verify Linear convolution of two sequence using code composer studio.
11. To implement Tone Generation.
12. To implement floating point arithmetic.
Spoken Tutorial (MOOCs): Spoken Tutorial MOOCs, ‘ Course on Scilab’, IIT Bombay (http://spoken-tutorial.org/)
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM EE/ECE/ETE DSPL Syllabus
REC553 DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EE/ECE/ETE DSPL Syllabus
REC553 Syllabus, DSPL Unit-wise Syllabus – EE/ECE/ETE 5th Semester