REE551 EM-IIL Lap Syllabus
AKTU ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS-IIL ENGINEERING(EEE) REE551 EM-IIL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EEE 5th SEM REE551 ELECTRICAL MACHINES – II LABORATORY Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIEM-IIL ENGINEERING(EEE) 5th SEM REE551 EM-IIL– ELECTRICAL MACHINES – II LABORATORY Syllabus
REE551 ELECTRICAL MACHINES – II LABORATORY
Note: Minimum ten experiments are to be performed from the following list, out of which there should
be at least two software based experiments.
1. To perform no load and blocked rotor tests on a three phase squirrel cage induction motor and determine
2. To perform load test on a three phase induction motor and draw Torque -speed characteristics
3. To perform no load and blocked rotor tests on a single phase induction motor and determine equivalent
4. To study speed control of three phase induction motor by varying supply voltage and by keeping V/f ratio
5. To perform open circuit and short circuit tests on a three phase alternator and determine voltage regulation
at full load and at unity, 0.8 lagging and leading power factors by (i) EMF method (ii) MMF method.
6. To determine V-curves and inverted V-curves of a three phase synchronous motor.
7. To determine Xd and Xq of a three phase salient pole synchronous machine using the slip test and to draw
the power-angle curve.
8. To study synchronization of an alternator with the infinite bus by using: (i) dark lamp method (ii) two
bright and one dark lamp method.
9. To determine speed-torque characteristics of three phase slip ring induction motor and study the effect of
including resistance, or capacitance in the rotor circuit.
10. To determine speed-torque characteristics of single phase induction motor and study the effect of voltage
11. To determine speed-torque characteristics of a three phase induction motor by (i) keeping v/f ratio
constant (ii) increasing frequency at the rated voltage.
12. To draw O.C. and S.C. characteristics of a three phase alternator from the experimental data and
determine voltage regulation at full load, and unity, 0.8 lagging and leading power factors.
13. To determine steady state performance of a three phase induction motor using equivalent circuit.
*For Software based experiments (Develop Computer Program in ‘C’ language or use
MATLAB or Equivalent open source software i.e. – Scilab)
Spoken Tutorial (MOOCs):
Spoken Tutorial MOOCs, ‘ Course on Scilab’, IIT Bombay (http://spoken-tutorial.org/)
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM EEE EM-IIL Syllabus
REE551 ELECTRICAL MACHINES – II LABORATORY Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EEE EM-IIL Syllabus
REE551 Syllabus, EM-IIL Unit-wise Syllabus – EEE 5th Semester