REE661 PEL Lap Syllabus
AKTU ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING(EEE) REE661 PEL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EEE 6th SEM REE661 POWER ELECTRONICS LABORATORY Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING(EEE) 6th SEM REE661 PEL– POWER ELECTRONICS LABORATORY Syllabus
REE661 POWER ELECTRONICS LABORATORY
Note: The minimum of 10 experiments is to be performed out of which at least three should be software
1. To study triggering of (i) IGBT (ii) MOSFET (iii) power transistor
2. To study V-I characteristics of SCR and measure latching and holding currents.
3. To compare the R, RC &UJT trigger circuit for SCR.
4. To study the commutation circuit for SCR.
5. To study single phase fully controlled bridge rectifiers with resistiveand inductive loads.
6. To study single phase fully controlled bridge rectifiers with DC motor load.
7. To study three-phase fully controlled bridge rectifier with resistive and inductive loads.
8. To study single-phase ac voltage regulator with resistive and inductive loads.
9. To study single phase cyclo-converter
10. To study the four quadrant operation of chopper circuit
11. To study MOSFET/IGBT based single-phase bridge inverter.
Software based experiments(PSPICE/MATLAB or equivalent open source freeware software like Scilab
using Spoken Tutorial MOOCs)
12. To obtain the simulation of single phase half wave controlled rectifier with R and RL load and plot load
voltage and load current waveforms.
13. To obtain simulation of single phase fully controlled bridge rectifier and plot load voltage
and load current waveform for inductive load.
14. To obtain simulation of single phase full wave ac voltage controller and draw load voltage andload current
waveforms for inductive load.
15. To obtain simulation of step down dc chopper with L-C output filter for inductive load and
determine steady-state values of output voltage ripples in output voltage and load current.
Spoken Tutorial (MOOCs):
Spoken Tutorial MOOCs, ‘ Course on Scilab’, IIT Bombay (http://spoken-tutorial.org/)
1. M.H.Rashid, “Power Electronics: Circuits, Devices and Applications”, 3rd Edition, Prentice
Hall of India.
2. D.W. Hart, “Introduction to power Electronics”, Prentice Hall of India.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM EEE PEL Syllabus
REE661 POWER ELECTRONICS LABORATORY Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EEE PEL Syllabus
REE661 Syllabus, PEL Unit-wise Syllabus – EEE 6th Semester