REV 651 WWEL Syllabus
AKTU ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING(EE) REV 651 WWEL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EE 6th SEM REV 651 WASTEWATER ENGG. LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (EE) 6th SEM REV 651 WWEL– WASTEWATER ENGG. LAB Syllabus
REV 651: Wastewater Engg. Lab
1. Determination of color and odor of wastewater sample.
2. Determination of BOD of the wastewater sample.
3. Determination of TDS and TSS in wastewater sample.
4. Determination of COD of wastewater sample.
5. Determination of Chloride content of wastewater sample.
6. Sampling protocol of wastewater from an Industry.
7. Preservation of wastewater samples for different tests i.e., DO, BOD, Metals etc.
8. To determine the nitrogen content.
1. A.P.H.A. “Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater”, American
Public Health Association.
2. Sawyer, C.N., McCarty, P.L. &Parkin, G.F. “Chemistry for Environmental Engineering”,
3. Mathur, R.P. “Water & Wastewater Testing”, Lab Manual, Roorkee.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM EE WWEL Syllabus
REV 651 WASTEWATER ENGG. LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EE WWEL Syllabus
REV 651 Syllabus, WWEL Unit-wise Syllabus – EE 6th Semester