REV653 QEEL Lab Syllabus
AKTU ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING(EE) REV 653 QEEL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EE 6th SEM REV 653 QUANTITY ESTIMATION EVALUATION LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (EE) 6th SEM REV 653 QEEL – Quantity Estimation Evaluation Lab Syllabus
REV 653: Quantity Estimation Evaluation lab
1. Method of Estimation: General items of works for estimates, units and Measurement,
method of accounting for the deduction of openings etc.
2. Detailed estimates of a single roomed and a two roomed residential building.
3. Analysis of rates: Definition of analysis of rates, Prime cost, and work
4. Quantity of materials per unit of works for major Civil Engineering items. Resource
planning through analysis of rates, market rates.
5. PWD scheduled and cost indices for building material and labour.
6. Valuation: Purpose of Valuation, Market Value, Book Value, Rate able Value,
Capital Cost, Capilized Value, Ideal investment, Sinking fund, Depreciation,
Straight Line method, sinking fund method, quantity survey method, Valuation of
building, rent fixation.
1. Dutta, B.N., “Estimation and Costingin Civil Engineering (Theory and Practice)”,
UBS Publishers Distributers Private Ltd., New Delhi.
2. Singh, Gurucharan, Singh Jagadish, “A Text book of Estimation Costing and
Valuation” Standard Publishers Distributers, Delhi-110006.
3. Peurifoy, Robert L., Oberlender, GaroldD., “Estimating Construction Costs” Tata
Mc Graw Hill Education Pvt. Ltd.,New Delhi.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 6th SEM EE QEEL Syllabus
REV 653 Quantity Estimation Evaluation Lab Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EE QEEL Syllabus
REV 653 Syllabus, QEEL Unit-wise Syllabus – EE 6th Semester