RFT553 SCL Lab Syllabus
AKTU FOOD TECHNOLOGY(FT) RFT553 SCL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for FT 5th SEM RFT553 SOFT COMPUTING LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University FOOD TECHNOLOGY (FT) 5th SEM RFT553 SCL – SOFT COMPUTING LAB Syllabus
RFT553 SOFT COMPUTING LAB
Use of following Techniques in C/C++ Language
1. Solution of single non-linear algebraic equations by Newton Raphson method.
2. Solution of single non-linear equations by Regulafalsi method.
3. Solution of system of linear simultaneous by Gauss Elimination method.
4. Solution of system of linear simultaneous equation by gauss seidel method and successive over
5. Solution of single first order ordinary differential equations by fourth order Runge-Kutta method.
6. Solution of Heat equations (Parabolic equations) by finite difference method.
7. Solution of Laplace equations (elliptic equation) by finite difference method.
8. Solution of wave equations (Hyperbolic equation) by finite difference method.
9. Finding Newton’s interpolatory polynomial for n points.
10. Finding Newton’s interpolatory polynomial based on finite difference table for n points.
11. Simpson’s 3/8-rule.
RCH551 CHEMICAL REACTION ENGINEERING LAB
1. Find out kinetic constant and study conversion of a given reaction in a
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM FT SCL Syllabus
RFT553 SOFT COMPUTING LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University FT SCL Syllabus
RFT553 Syllabus, SCL Unit-wise Syllabus – FT 5th Semester