RIC551 MIL LAP Syllabus
AKTU Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation Engineering ( EIE,ICE,AEI,IE) RIC551 MIL Syllabus for all experiments is provided Below. Download link for EIE,ICE,AEI,IE 5th SEM RIC551 MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LAB Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation Engineering (EIE,ICE,AEI,IE) 5th SEM RIC551 MIL– MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LAB Syllabus
RIC551 MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LAB
List of Experiments:
1. 1.Characteristics of resistance transducer (i) Potentiometer (ii) StrainGauge
2. 2.Characteristics of LVDT.
3. Characteristics of capacitive transducer (i) Variable area (ii) Variable distance.
4. Characteristics of Thermistors
5. Characteristics of RTD.
6. Characteristics of Thermocouples
7. Characteristics of LDR, PhotoDiode, and Phototransistor: (i) Variable Illumination. (ii) Linear Displacement.
8. Measurement of resistance by Wheatstone bridge and measurement of bridge sensitivity.
9. Measurement of Capacitance by De’Sautys and Schering Bridge.
10. Measure of low resistance by Kelvin’s double bridge.
11. Characteristics of diaphragm m type pressure transducer.
12. Characteristics of one Solid State sensor/Fiber optic sensor.
13. Project based on SENSOR ( Hardware).
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the Below section.
AKTU 5th SEM EIE,ICE,AEI,IE MIL Syllabus
RIC551 MEASURING INSTRUMENTS LAB Syllabus free download
UP Technical University EIE,ICE,AEI,IE MIL Syllabus
RIC551 Syllabus, MIL Unit-wise Syllabus – EIE,ICE,AEI,IE 5th Semester