RME652 TML Lab Syllabus
AKTU Aeronautical Engineering(AE) RME652 TML Syllabus for all experiments is provided below. Download link for AE 6th SEM RME652 Theory of Machines lab Syllabus is listed down for students to make perfect utilization and score maximum marks with our study materials.
UP Technical University Aeronautical Engineering(AE) 6th SEM RME652 TML Theory of Machines Lab Syllabus
RME652: THEORY OF MACHINES LAB
Minimum 8 out of following such Experiments (or such Experiments)
1. Study of simple linkage models/mechanisms
2. Study of inversions of four bar linkage
3. Study of inversions of single/double slider crank mechanisms
4. Experiment on Gears tooth profile, interference etc.
5. Experiment on Gear trains
6. Experiment on longitudinal vibration
7. Experiment on transverse vibration
8. Experiments on dead weight type governor
9. Experiment on spring controlled governor
10. Experiment on critical speed of shaft
11. Experiment on gyroscope
12. Experiment on static/dynamic balancing.
13. Experiments on Break
14. Experiments on clutch.
If you require any other notes/study materials, you can comment in the below section.
AKTU 6th SEM AE TML Syllabus
RME652 Theory of Machines Lab Syllabus free download
UP Technical University AE TML Syllabus
RME652 Syllabus, TML Unit-wise Syllabus – AE 6th Semester